Motor City Music Together has stepped up to the current challenge and has taken it’s music classes ONLINE! We had a very successful spring session and look forward to making music with families this summer, too. This summer the Mixed Age classes will be doing the Kazoo collection and the Rhythm Kids classes are doing Tree Frog!
Although it may not be a typical summer of in-person classes, we CAN continue to provide your family a unique way to bond, the opportunity to connect with your music teacher and other families, an escape from current anxieties, and MUSIC (and lots of it!).
When you register for our six week Music Together Mixed Age and/or Rhythm Kids classes your family will experience:
- One 30-minute live interactive Zoom class
- Facebook Live Event(s) in our private group (recorded and available 'on demand' to experience when it works for you!)
- One pre-recorded class experience delivered via our private Facebook Group and YouTube Channel available to view 'on demand' when it works for you.
- Fully illustrated Sonbook, CD and Digital downloads specific to the session's song collection.
Your tuition also includes:
- Membership and access to our private online classroom on Facebook and YouTube Channel
- Bonus video shorts shared throughout the week related to parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, and more shared via Facebook and YouTube.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc) on your family portal.
During the summer session, we will ship/deliver your class matierals including a songbook, CD, an access code to download all the music we'll learn, and a movement scarf to use during class.
*MCMT strives to reach as many families as possible during this unprecedented time, which is why we've reduced tuition. We're in this together! Please reach out if you are in need of a tuition scholarship: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in donating to our scholarship fund for families in need of tuition assistance? Click here